Thursday, October 21, 2004

Note from a Boston Girl

Smartmom found this in her e-mail this morning. It was written by her dear friend, Real Fruit Jelly, a rabid Red Sox fan from Burlington, Mass., who now lives in Brooklyn. You know what they say, you can take a girl out of Boston but you can't take the Boston...

Apologies to you Yankee Fans out there.


Last night I had the craziest dream...

I dreamt that the Red Sox won the American League Pennant and were going to the
World Series.

I dreamt they were down 3 games to 0 and came back with 4
straight wins.

I dreamt that Curt Schilling became a hometown legend by pitching
like a hero with a bleeding ankle and that Johnny Damon hit a grandslam in
game 7 at, of all places,Yankee Stadium--you know-- the "House that Ruth
Built".

What an amazing dream! Friends, it's a beautiful day in New York City.
No signs of ticker-tape.

Go Sox. Amen.







1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger mrs. cleavage said...

will wonders never cease, SM? How do you do it all? What's your dirty little secret & can I have some? I'm pooped just keeping up with your blogs. Go, SM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home